unoriginal thread

Aprilhäxan

pagan queen
Jan 27, 2006
Stockholm, Sweden
www.myspace.com
OMG, it’s older than the world itself… HI, I’M NEW HERE! Though I’m a dedicated Katatonia fan for almost 9 years now and I’ve been reading this board for ages…
Well, I’m Ulla, a 24 y.o. female from Sweden. I work at the University (where else can you work if you live in Uppsala *sigh*), compete in different biathlon tours a bit, listen to the music and spend the time with my boyfriend. That’s all my life. And actually Katatonia board has been very important part of my life for last two or three years, so most of you are familiar to me like some soap opera heroes to a housewife… Hello to you all!:wave:

Hello and welcome. :wave:

(Perhaps Jesse could make an "Introductions" thread and sticky it for new people to introduce themselves, and maybe for people who've been here a while to re-introduce themselves so we all have it in one place...)

MountainDweller said:
(Perhaps Jesse could make an "Introductions" thread and sticky it for new people to introduce themselves, and maybe for people who've been here a while to re-introduce themselves so we all have it in one place...)

this is a good idea.....

And welcome Aprilhäxan......I feel like you know alot about me probably....looking forward to your future posts......

Reece

Hey! I'm going to Uppsala with my school end april, student exchange.. :)

And I'm also pretty much new here, though visiting this forum quite some time as well..

Thanks to you all for the warm welcome!

@paradoxile: yeah, I think it was 1997 when I’ve heard BMD for the first time. I can hardly believe it myself… And good luck with your Swedish:kickass:

@Deliverance6: yes, I do! I really like your posts and your collection is very impressive. You are kind of star for me in this forum:)

@Zowi: Ok, if you need any help with your trip, I’ll be there…

@Hobo: Hej och tack! Jag gläder mig som ett litet barn!:Spin:

hej och välkommen!
Är du kanske läst Majgull Axelssons roman "Aprilhäxan"? :)

Jag bor mitt i mellan Stockholm och Uppsala, vad kul!vi kan kanske träffas någon gång och gå tillsammans på någon konsert!