Opeth signing session in Stockholm...

ether

°°§°°
Jan 14, 2002
Visit site
sorry if I write something Opeth related on the Katatonia board...but I can´t find the Opeth board anymore....

I was just wondering if someone here is going to the opeth signing session on Friday..
It would be nice to meet up, I´m thinking about going there, and it´s always nice and fun to meet new forum people :)
In case someone is interested you can leave me a PM and I´ll give you my telephone number!

:wave:

@Hobo

OPETH skivsignering!
Få senaste skivan GHOST REVERIES signerad av Opeth!
Fredag 2 September, Kl. 16:00
RECORD & CD EXCHANGE
Gamla Brogatan 15, Stockholm

the opeth forum is closed. life is not the same anymore...

i'm losing too many things in the last months, yes, maybe i'll start listening to katatonia.

you can find it under opeth news section:

The members of Opeth will appear at Stockholm's Record & Tape exchange store (Gamla Brogatan 15) on the 2nd of September between 4pm and 5pm for a signing session in relation to the release of "Ghost reveries".

let me know if you are going there, maybe we could go together, but I don´t know what time you finish work...

@Hobo, ok, kankse tar vi samma pendeltåget?Jag vet inte var finns affären...måste kolla på nätet...

yes I´m from Italy, but I like travelling... so now I´m in Sweden and I think I´ll stay here for quite a long time...it´s one of my favourite countries...but everything depends if I get a better job than in Italy or not...

ether said:
so now I´m in Sweden and I think I´ll stay here for quite a long time...

How cud you learn Swedish then?? that's impressive.. i'v been trying to learn some Swede on internet and all i can say is Hej jag heter atrocity. jag alskar dig sa myckett. tack. varsagod. hej da. :Spin:

@Hobo, ok, vi ses där vid kl. 15:45, 16.00, jag skriver en sms till dig när jag kommer till centralstationen.

@Atrocity, I´m learning Swedish at school now, but I studied it little by myself, bought some books, etc...

It´s not a difficult language, but it takes time to learn all the words, to understand everyday spoken language..
Anyways, it´s one of my hobbies to learn foreign languages and that makes everything much easier:)