Meeting up at Close Up festival

Well, there was nothing wrong with the lights!

kata_sto_060415-2.jpg

kata_sto_060415-3.jpg

Hello, move over. I'm trying to take a picture... :rolleyes:
kata_sto_060415-1.jpg

my god Jonas grown long hair!!

realy love the new drops on stage (used to be a backdrop, but now two "frontdrops" on each side of the stage)
cool" :headbang:
now ppl cant miss the CD in the stores!!!!!

The gig was really great. This was my first time to see them live so i have nothing to compare with, but i loved every second of it. The sound was good but Fredriks guitar was a bit low on some songs so his leads was hard to hear at times. Since this was my first time i was really disappointed that they didnt play murder, but hopefully il get to hear that one, or some other old one, next time.

I have to add that Deathstars really impressed me, their music sounded really good live and their frontman owned the stage, surprise of the event for me. And Bolt Thrower... WOW! :headbang: Couldnt hear the melodies but what a fucking killingmachine they are. Everyone was headbanging (at least were i was standing) and Karl was really enjoying it, he was smiling all the time.

Overall i think the festival was mediocre. The bands and performances was awesome but I thought there would be more exhibitions and stuff going on, and it was really disappointing that the recordmarket was cancelled.
Also thought there would be a bigger crowd.
Maybe i expected too much.