Meeting up at Close Up festival

ether

°°§°°
Jan 14, 2002
Visit site
Is someone of you interested in a Kata forum members meeting?
I´ll for sure meet up with Hobo and Otto whom I already know, but I think it would be nice to meet some other of you.
We could exchange our mobile numbers or fix a meeting place (but I have no idea where..I have never been there before!)
or...what about wearing all of us our Katatonia T-shirts?( this sounds like little fan boys...)

Any suggestions?
If someone is coming by car....some tips where to park? In Stockholm you have to pay everywhere...I guess it will be quite expensive to leave the car there...

Well... i cant tell you ,uch, but here goes :)
it costs a minor fortune to park in a garage in stockholm city.
you can park on most streets in stockholm, and get away cheaper, but it is not free, and from what i know (not sure about this) they have very few street parking places on Söder..
it is free to park outside the toll´s (Utanför tullarna?!) by the streets, and most streets are legal to par at there.
you can take subweays from outside to city...

no big help, but this is what i know/have heard :)

<edit>
on a sidenote, i just won me some tickets on bandit radio :D (already promised them to friends though..)

parking lot update.
i was there getting my tickets.. there are parking by the streets there for 12 kr/hour &#180;til 5 pm, after that i think it was free..

please read this, because I NEED HELP!!!

i'm coming from italy to stockholm and to the closeup festival, and i'll arrive @ the centre of the town during the night between 14th and 15th of april [this friday night].

so i need someone who tells me where i can go to sleep @ 1AM, or better would be if someone can take care of me, for that night almost. i'm a good guy, and i don't smoke eheh ;)

f*ck u European lucky bastards :p...
hehe damn im seriously thinking of movieng there when im dont school :p...
well that's today cursing rampage for the day :)

yeaah. soon saturday... really looking forward to this. only thing i'm a tad annoyed by is the collision Khoma/Katatonia. Can't see the whole khoma-set if I wanna be front row on Katatonia. But still, it'll be kickass :)

by the way, which bands are you planning to see?
my priorities are cult of luna, khoma and katatonia. I'll probably see satyricon as well.
I'll be going home on sunday, so I'll be missing Raised fist sadly. But it ain't worth to stay another night just for Raised fist.

Katatonia, Opeth, Cult of Luna, Khoma, Amon Amarth...
By the way a friend of mine told me she has found out how to buy a ticket for only one day..so if u Otto haven´t bought the ticket yet and are staying only for a day, maybe you could spare some money buying a one-day ticket instead.

@Hobo vilken tid tänker du åka dit? Jag är i Märsta och ska äta lunch där, sedan åker jag direkt från Märsta, så vi kunde kanske redan träffas på stationen...Vet du om Sara (basist) följer med?

how about seeing after the katatonia show?
if i dont remember wrong you enter the builing downstairs and go up for conserts....
so downstairs, at the entrance, right after the katatonia show?

that´s fine! I don´t know where this place is, but I´ll follow you...

I´ll be there with some German friends and two Italian friends..so if you hear speaking someone Italian/German or Swedish at the same time...that´s me:)

downstairs at the entrance. i'll try to remember that :)

and y&#233;ah, i already bought 2-day ticket, since I thought i'd be staying to see raised fist, but I just can't afford another day away from home, and that kind of sucks.