Kata-Meeting at Summer Breeze

ether

°°§°°
Jan 14, 2002
Visit site
I'm almost sure to come to that festival..so how many of you are coming and would like to meet?
It would be nice to organise a little party...
Let me know in case someone is interested just send me a private message so that we can exchange our mobile numbers and fix a meeting place.

Well let me know if you come!
@Cis are you still in the Swedish woods or are you heading back to Germany??
Well, if nothing bad happens I'll be there...now I have to plan everything since I'm coming by car....

i will be there!
just look for a guy with this drinking-horn and you have found me:

IMG_1929.jpg

SODOMIZER said:
I´ll be there!!!!
What... you?!... well, THAT's really really strange :Smug:

Oh how mean... seems as if everything's now up to ether to arrange and stuff. Too bad it's taking place in some other village so I guess no one's familiar with the area *hm* ... anyway, that's gotta be some fun *g*

Yep i`ll be there. In the campsite look for the group of tents with the Ireland flag waving about. Or anyone in the festival site with the tricolour. I`ll be somewhere nearby. If anyone wants an extreme beer session on the Wednesaday get to that tricolour.

PS - Signing session at 7PM

Yah, yah, yah ... I just got all my stuff packed and I'm waiting for my chauffeaur [driver? dunno] to fetch me *g* ... ... this one's gonna be surely a gorgeous Summer Breeze ...

So... I'm on my way now *g*

ok, so for the one interested I suggest we could meet at the signing session at 19.00...well I don't know how many people I will recognize, but anyways...