A suggestion thread for you all.

Grumble Grumble

We die We all...
Oct 29, 2006
Saginaw,Michigan, USA
Awhile back, i posted a picture of my friend(alphacorvus)'s ipod in which he got engraved with the lyrics "my dreams of violence see them coming true" which i thought was an awsome idea.

Well, im soon to purchase an ipod myself from apple's site, and you can get free laser engraving on it. And of course, my love and dedication for the almighty katatonia, i was thinking of getting some katatonia lyrics put on there.

Problem is, all their lyrics are so awsome i cant choose. My main thought for it popped into my head at work last night, from "dissolving bonds"

"Time was set to fade away your life"

i think its a beautiful line and quite worthy of engraving.

But i come here asking you all for your suggestions....

GO!

''how long will it take until there will be room again for hope, it is so sad to see dispossession, it has become my obsession now''

rofl i know it's too fucking big but watev. Those lyrics just hit me in the balls :).

'Loneliness is a disease.'

'I'd like to try to live my life again
I'd like to see where I was going wrong.'

'Hold me when I die.'

'She died so beautiful.'

'Brave try
The meaning of loss.'

Damn... There are a lot of Katatonia lyrics that I love. Those first two that I quoted always speak volumes to me, though.

After the release of the 'Discouraged Ones' album, I've always thought - and have been writing here and there in my room, letters, diaries and so forth - that the verse 'Who's paintin' my life in sorrow blue' was perfect to describe the vibe of Katatonia. Think about this verse you too for your Ipod.