unplayed Rain Without End @ ebay

I got my copy from the same guy. He's the guy who created the artwork for the album and he got a whole stack of them from the recordlabel. Lucky guy.

Mine ended up going for $75. Probably the most expensive CD I've ever bought, heh. Grey Dawn is a lot less rare apparently (I saw it on eBay a lot more often than RWE), I got that one for $40.

If you guys are gonna buy one of these you should get it from Jeroen......he is a super cool guy and you can (like me) eventually have a RWE signed by Fred, Jonas, and the artist.......since I have one I will tell you what I did....and what I do on a frequent basis with sellers on ebay......CONTACT THEM.....ask him to sell you one direct......sure he could easily fuck you....and you could (and do) get burned once in a great while....but they love to just sell one for a decent price.....I got mine from Jeroen at least a year ago for I think 70$ with the original October tide press release........

photobucket055.jpg

get ahold of him....the worst he can do is say no.....he certainly wouldnt screw you over.....

CAIRATH said:
I got my copy from the same guy. He's the guy who created the artwork for the album and he got a whole stack of them from the recordlabel. Lucky guy.

Mine ended up going for $75. Probably the most expensive CD I've ever bought, heh. Grey Dawn is a lot less rare apparently (I saw it on eBay a lot more often than RWE), I got that one for $40.

for sure Grey Down isn't all that rare.. i got mine from a Brazillian store ( www.demiserecords.com ) last year, for something like $12..

Yeah I've seen it at a few online stores as well but everytime I tried to order it they ended up not having it so I eventually gave up and just got it from eBay.

CAIRATH said:
Yeah I've seen it at a few online stores as well but everytime I tried to order it they ended up not having it so I eventually gave up and just got it from eBay.

exact same thing happened to me!