UNRELEASED JONAS PHOTO

_Transparent_ said:
i dont get it guys, Jonas has changed so much since we last met. is Discouraged Tom also Dawg? i think so, its obvious, but who is the mysery man? who cares? im so confused.
Seriously, I don't have DAWG account... I think it's one of my mates doing fun here or sth :)

Fahrenheit said:
I guess he is Jonas, as it's written in the thread name. Unbelivable, huh? I'm going crazy... By the way, Blakkheim's foto of Jonas is much more better: he is handsome guy, I say.

Fahrenheit said:
What a stupid joke! He don't even look like Jonas... The guy who posted it is a bloody bastard. Stupid shit!

Now I don't understand it :S

Fahrenheit said:
You are damn right, mate!

Give me that polish freak!

if you really want to kick my black ass you have to come to Los Angelitos, hombre. Take your plane, and then take a city bus, tell driver you want go to Pico Union District, the alley of polish and latin Dawgs, homie... the last thing you need to do is just a simple 'CLACK'.... and then you'll find me, sitting on the corner with my Dawgs, yo! smoking some cheebah...

as far as about Jonas... acknowledge it, yo!... he IS a talented scientist, if you like it or not....maybe you didn't notice, but music industry is NOT tha Shit, you can't run a good life of it, holmes.

Dawg said:
if you really want to kick my black ass you have to come to Los Angelitos, hombre. Take your plane, and then take a city bus, tell driver you want go to Pico Union District, the alley of polish and latin Dawgs, homie... the last thing you need to do is just a simply 'CLACK'.... and then you'll find me, sitting on the corner with my Dawgs, yo! smoking some cheebah...

as far as about Jonas... acknowledge it, yo!... he IS a talented scientist, if you like it or not....maybe you didn't notice, but music industry is NOT tha Shit, you can't run a good life of it, holmes.
It is so fucking funny, dude... Stupid thread.

So you both decided to team up against me. Fine! All right then, I will enjoy defeating you as much as I will enjoy humiliating you. Beware!
Victory shall be mine!

if any of you was wondering who's DAWG...i'll show you his photo
dag.jpg

(as far as I know that's the way you pronounce his name in Swedish)

p.s
by the look on his face I guess you can call him Discouraged Tom too
*jk*

i aint play this said:
Hey p-pow, if you guys wanna act like dicks/dumbasses, the opeth forum is da place, loads of fun there biatches!!!
Hey, do you mind, I'm the angry guy on this forum. Any against?

Fahrenheit said:
Hey, do you mind, I'm the angry guy on this forum. Any against?

Well.....Jinn used to be the official asshole....but he decided to resign that position some time ago.......so I figure its time we assign a new position here.......

FARENHEIT-OFFICIAL ANGRY GUY OF THE KATATONIA FORUM