Unreleased songs from 1991-92

Magrathean

worldbuilder
Oct 14, 2005
Faculty of Science
s1.zetaboards.com
Caotico said:
The only songs that we actually wrote but never recorded are "Soulbreed" and "The dying fragment of an elderly dream", which were played live a few times back in '91/'92.
I'm not even going to say where that came from because the bitching about me looking into the forum's deep dark corners of long-forgotten threads will being anew. I only ask whether anyone has a bootleg/recording and is willing to upload/send/trade.

Thank you. :)

I have them but my connection is slow. Still, if noone else can send them to you we'll arrange something.

Ok, so maybe i can send them to someone who will host them?

edit: btw, the quality is pretty low in my files, 112kbps. They're not that big files after all.

sole: You're welcome. :)

Siren: You're amazing (as always). I know Nt3N can host music; i'd host them, but i know of no hosting sites (if someone will tell me of one i'll gladly host them for everyone). Alternatively, you could send them to someone (i.e. me) and that someone could send it to everyone else via e-mail, MSN or whatever. :)

Hi i have a show from december 92 with these stuff live, i also have a high speed connection. Maybe i can set up a trade or something else just pm me or by msn.

@Undo: thanks. :D MSN is fine by me, whoever wants can contact me, but it would be nice if they somehow get to Nt3n as well so he can put them up.

edit: i'll be online for a while more, then i'll be on at some point again tomorrow.

Exposure said:
Hi i have a show from december 92 with these stuff live, i also have a high speed connection. Maybe i can set up a trade or something else just pm me or by msn.
What is the bitrate of your recordings? How long are they?

about what i remember 128 k and about 20 minutes i think i just have to listen and tell you more precisely.

UndoControl said:
Nah, i'll put it there whenever Siren's transfer is done (think 2-3 weeks ;)).
not my fault your msn sucks and you live in a crappy time zone. :p