Unreleased songs from 1991-92

I am willing to host the files on my server for download here, so long as I get no grief from anyone about it, and they are only linked from here. PM me for details. Sincere only please.

Short review: very bad quality. :p
and i have no idea where they were played, sowwy.

Here's what i have ! i tought it was december but no!

Gothenburg - Sweden
March 9th 1991
01. Intro
02. Soulbreed
03. Unfurled by dawn
04. The dying fragment of an eldery dream

can help to send it ! if wanted.

It would be nice to have it. Someone should get it and upload it as well. :)

If someone have a good place to upload it, i can send, just tell me!

btw if anyone find the montreal bootleg of this year pls let me know!

There are some post you read thinkin they will be useless..And other like this one who make you really really really want to listen to that stuff !!

Please host it somewhere and i will love you :) (i maybe didnt read well but there are more than one bootleg of them no? or all have the same?)

I have Live In Gothenburg bootleg 22-02-1991, the setlist is:

- Void Of Tranquillity
- Beyond Enlightenment

And another rare bootleg but it is 1995

Did u find a solution how to host the bootleg you waqs talking about? If yes, pls PM me

Be patient lol Undo is suposed to shared them soon. And as i said to him its a good thing to have but not necessarly to listen to,the quality is poor and you cant imagine its DT playing.

i will be absolutely unmeasurably grateful for anyone that can host or send the three bootlegs mentioned on this page! i can offer mp3's of the septic broiler demo in return :S

Erik said:
i will be absolutely unmeasurably grateful for anyone that can host or send the three bootlegs mentioned on this page! i can offer mp3's of the septic broiler demo in return :S

thats sounds good for me just pm !

Okay, so for this i get killermik's love and Erik's Septic Broiler files? Sounds good, except i already have Septic Broiler's stuff (except for a "rare" "rehearsal" track called Septic Broiler, which is supposed to be the fourth track on Enfeebled Earth).

Anywho, here goes:
01. Intro
02. Soulbreed
03. The dying fragment of an elderly dream
04. Unfurled by dawn
That's what Exposure sent me. Siren sent me the same thing (only without the intro and Unfurled).