Unusual Threshold songs to play live

Well, now that the inevitable suggestions thread came into existance, I might as well throw a few in, for myself and for my regular concert-friend.

First of all, we (naturally) agree with the suggestion of Critical Mass. :saint:
And, of course, even though it's a challenge, the full version of Narcissus (including "Hey you dogman" close harmony!). We know you all have great voices, so I'm sure you can do it. Practice guys. ^^ Since we're naming epics, The Art Of Reason is also high on our list. We wanna hear Steve sing again!

Personally, I'd love to hear Goodbye Mother Earth, and "just" Mother Earth (no medley :p ). I'd also love to hear Intervention (oldie!).

Of course some Glynn songs would be nice, such as Into The Light or Will To Give. Perhaps invite him to sing a few tracks?

For a short acoustic set, perhaps "Lost" (Psychedelicatessen Japanese bonus track), Fragmentation, Conceal The Face, Consume To Live (Full version akin to the Wounded Land version, since the Wireless version was missing a vocal piece near the end).

I think that's enough for now. We're very curious to hear and see what you'll pick to play for the autumn tour. We'll be there, cheering you on and enjoying ourselves. Thank you very much for bringing us all this wonderful music!