Upcoming albums?

on the EARACHE releases none, unless you sign a GRINDCORE/GORE GRIND band.

in the Wicked World maybe the DEATHWITCH or THE CHASM....

What albums are you looking forward the most, Lee? You do have an insight, but still... :)

The new DECAPITATED of course,its going to be the best album actually EVER!!

Downfall said:
What albums are you looking forward the most, Lee? You do have an insight, but still... :)

I don't get sent advances (Hint, bloody hint Digby... :)), but the track I heard from Morbid Angel sounds amazing. Anata sound very promising too from the two tracks I heard. Death metal with a nice twist that's sure to turn some heads.

And, even though it is on my own inprint, I'm 1000% chuffed with the Wolverine album. They had their problems with the recording, but it's been more than worth the wait. It's an album of such depth and maturity that I can scarcely believe they've done it. They have invented a new genre: Emo Prog! :).

Lee

Lee_B said:
And, even though it is on my own inprint, I'm 1000% chuffed with the Wolverine album. They had their problems with the recording, but it's been more than worth the wait. It's an album of such depth and maturity that I can scarcely believe they've done it. They have invented a new genre: Emo Prog! :).

Lee

:eek: Cooool, when are you sending the promos out? :wave:

Go here and check out some pics i took of their last london show:

http://www.panterachat.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=68764

Great pics, but why would you want to post them on that gay Pantera board. Pantera was over 10 years ago :)

Is the guy from Sceptic playing with them now. Is he on the new record?

Hey lee,do you have any word back on the new Decapitated album yet? even though they are still in the studio.

enquiring minds want to know ... any news? samples?