Albums of 2011

MetallicSlayerDeth

Staring into your soul...
Sep 1, 2009
Sweden
What albums are you most looking forward too in 2011?

It is certainly looking to be an awezome year with a load of good bands releasing new stuff. Evile, Vektor, Megadeth, Morbid Angel, Onslaught, Destruction and Lazarus A.D. being the ones I'm most looking forward to at the moment.

Your thoughts?

New Dream Theater please. It'll probably suck, but I don't care.

Evile, Metallica(?), Megadeth, Onslaught and too many other bands to name also come to mind.

Akercocke are supposed to have a new album out this year, although I'm not sure what the likelihood of it actually appearing is, as much as I want it.

I believe Lock Up and Napalm Death are releasing albums this year too. And there's Evile too obviously.

Aren't Groan releasing album number 2 this year?

Other than that, I don't really know what's being released this year.

Onslaught, Destruction, Evile, Vektor, Groan, Napalm Death, Morbid Angel. Everything else can fuck off.

Nothing is going to come anywhere close to the new Onslaught though, that's a fact.

Evile, Megadeth, Baroness, Mastodon, Metallica

There are some definite question marks there regarding their release being this year though (Metallica). :lol:

Say if Coroner announce something at Hellfest? Also you say that Megadeth can fuck off?

IF Coroner announced something. IF. Also, I doubt that a new album would surface this year even if they announced one. And yes, I'm telling Megadeth to fuck off.

I remember you raging at me ages ago for neglecting new music because it'll probably be crap

I'll give anything a chance, but I hold no hopes for new bands these days because it's all the same to me.

Evile, Megadeth, Baroness, Mastodon, Metallica

There are some definite question marks there regarding their release being this year though (Metallica). :lol:

Forgot about Mastodon. Maybe new Lamb of God and Warbringer as well, assuming they follow the bi-yearly schedule that everyone else seems to follow.

children of bodom, evile, amon amarth, carach angren (?), machine head (?), cavalera conspiracy

i don't think that a new metallica album will be released this year

Fuck yeah new Amon Amarth. That album comes out relatively soon right? Like..... February or March?

i believe that it will be released in march indeed.

march is a good month, children of bodom, amon amarth and cavalera conspiracy ^^