Albums of 2011

Now, give the new ND cd a sterling review and watch how much the shit flies your way, haha.

The staff portion of UM seems to be stuck in limbo so it looks like I'm going to have to wait to review the album till after my cd arrives like a normal person :lol: because I doubt a promo will get through them to me in time. But I will be giving it a review sir.

The new Lifelover is finally rubbing off on me. I'm worried about the new Ulver though, but they have always been out there.
Krallice Pre-order is up on profound lore, and I've got the new Altar of Plagues pre-ordered.
Septic Flesh came out today.

40-Watt Sun is easily my pick for album of the year so far.

Hmmm... interesting this whole thread on the band name. I always thought Novembers Doom was a cool name. Honestly, I don't give band names too much thought, unless they're over the top silly.

The band name is and has always been a non-issue for me. I mean, really? People have a problem with it??? That's just fucking stupid. After I heard the greatness coming from my speakers that was The Pale Haunt Departure, you guys could have been named "The Mongoloid Turd Burglars From Mars" and I STILL would have been a fan :eek: :)

The only issue I have with the name these days is the stigma attached to the word Doom, and it automatically turns some people away, who won't even give the music a chance thinking it's something they won't be into. Other then that, I've always liked our name, and in the 80's when it was conceived, it was original sounding.