Upcoming concerts?

Evil C.

Jan 19, 2003
houston, tx
Visit site
Got a few shows this week..Queensryche tomorrow and Napalm Death/Exodus on Thursday. So, it led me to this, what tours are you looking forward to the rest of the year?

I know Im looking forward to seeing Fear Factory/Hypocrisy/Suffocation, and Moonspell/Katatonia/Daylight Dies.

Gwar is coming back, will take the niece to see Trivium again, and definitely looking forward to Blind Guardian in Dec...

Not a metal band but I am pumped to see Gov't Mule next month, then Blind Guardian in November and also Arsis is coming back to town in November, will definitely go see those guys again. And I will be seeing Black Label Society sometime in the next couple months, whenever they are coming to town.

Just saw that Danzig is doing another "Blackest of the Black" tour on the west coast in November, so I will hit that as well. The Haunted, Lacuna Coil, Belphegor and Asesino, should be good. Throwing Lacuna Coil in that lineup, isn't that like the Sesame Street thing, "one of these things does not belong here"? :lol: :lol:

I was at Gigantour in NJ last saturday...wound up in the front row for both Lamb of God and Megadeth. What a fucking awesome show. Im pretty sure there are still an assload of tickets available, so I recommend to any metalhead...do yourself a favor and check this tour out. Megadeth's setlist is great...they played Take No Prisoners which was the absolute shit.

satyricon just announced an australian tour, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. i really like satyricon, its at the hi fi bar, 18+ but you can get in with an adult, and my dad was like ill go, so im a bit excited for that, after that you've got deicide!!!

gigantour was really sweet, caliban were maybe a 5/10 but arch enemy were amazing, my favourites were surprisingly soulfly, i don't give a shit if they're nu-metal or whatever they put on a great show, played some sepultura songs as well. and well i guess soulfly ruined megadeth for me, i found megadeth fairly boring, but i guess thats because i couldn't get into the pit.
overall it was top night, probably the biggest metal concert i've been to this year.
in like one or two weeks i get to see skinless, and i also get to mosh, man i haven't had a good mosh in a long time. last good one i remember was cryptopsy but there was probably a show i went to when i was drunk and i moshed and couldn't feel a thing and forgot about it.