upcoming flicks

spaffe

Geisterglut
Feb 25, 2002
Sverige
www.skivsamling.nu
so do you know of any good films about to be released? or is there some that you're looking forward to more than others, and if so; why?

one film that i'm really looking forward to is the new conan-movie due in 2005, the feeble people of todays society need to behold some barbarian resolution and adamance ;)

also the comic book-based "hell boy" seems cool.

you?

The next installment to The Lord of the Rings.

Oh yea..and i hear they`re coming out with The Ring 2...hmmm wonder whhat thats going to be like

OMG please tell me it's not Arnold in the upcoming Conan movie too..wasn't the Terminator sequel (which came out almost ten years later than it should've) enough sequel overkill for that boy? :lol:

Lady of the Oracle said:
OMG please tell me it's not Arnold in the upcoming Conan movie too..wasn't the Terminator sequel (which came out almost ten years later than it should've) enough sequel overkill for that boy? :lol:

grr i will not tollerate this blasphemy! ;) but of course you're right, it's so sad that he's not 30 anymore :(

arnold plays the aged king in the sequel and i think his son will do most of the sword handling, but we can probably look forward to some action from his side as well, probably in some grand final battle with his son where arnvaliantly dies valiantly and his son avenges him and becomes king, i can hardly wait! :)

Quote - "i hear they`re coming out with The Ring 2..."

I wouldn't mind seeing this actually...Tried to watch the Japanese version but my screen's a bit dodgy and I couldn't read the subtitles...

I think HHH is gonna play Kon, Conans son. Who knows who is gonna play Conan himself... but the Wachowski Bros. are gonna do King Conan and they said they are gonna have a battle scene to rival the Lord of the Rings!!!!!!!!! Bring on the death!!~

Kill me n0w said:
Oh yea..and i hear they`re coming out with The Ring 2...hmmm wonder whhat thats going to be like
I found this.

taken from http://www.upcominghorrormovies.com/

"- Director Noam Murro originally just did commercials.
- Filming begins in January.
- Daveigh Chase, who plays Samara in the first film, will return.
- The film isn't going to be a remake of the original sequel, but rather have a story all of its own."

I heard the director wanted to use elements of ringu 2 and 0 and create "the ring 2". hopfully they don't fuck it up like the remake to "TCM". :(

SID01 said:
Yeah, I've seen the Japanese versions of Ring 0, Ring and Ring 2 in H.M.V. Manchester, so hopefully they'll/it'll be half decent...

i have seen the japanese version of Ring 2 and thought it was alot better than the Ring so hopefully the american sequal will be good also, the film i cant wait to see is The Return Of The king it looks awesome