Any Movies anybody looking forward too??

Everyones forgetting the best movie coming out:

TRANSFORMERS!

Motherfucking Transformers.

It will be 'hella' 'wicked'.

i'm seeing Tenacious D in Camden on the 29th. looking forward to that movie, as well as the show.

hmmm... also... Deja Vu looks good.

dunno what else is coming out.

Having just seen Borat's new movie (whilst mildly drunk), I don't think I'm as enthused to see the latest Saw or Spiderman flicks. Pity.
What's this '300' thing people are talking about?

*lol* Perhaps I should've been more specific. I seen Borat yesterday and laughed myself silly - one of the funniest, brilliantly satirical things I've seen in a long time. I also seen Saw 2, which left me scratching my head, going ''hmmmm''. Put simply, after such a great cinema experience, I doubt anything like Saw 3 will match it or be worth the trip. For now at least. As for the new Spiderman, meh. I might go if someone else wants to.

im looking forward to any movie that CAN actually frighten me

im the same way i never get frightened of movies, that new one The Return made me jump a couple of times though, its one of those movies where she'll look in a mirror then after like 5 seconds of complete silence it will have the really loud bang and show some like fucked up version of her in the mirror...

yeah, i hate when movies startle you with loud noises and shit poping out at you. i admit it makes me jump, but its just a quick startle, nothing "scary" or "frightening" i want something that leaves me feeling unpleasent after I watch it, make me worry, leave something fearful with me even after the movie. I'd pay good money for a movie that could do that.

the only one thats kinda done that to me is the new aminityville horror movie, that was creepy as shit.

other than that...nothing, thats why im an action/adventure and comedy kinda guy.

yeah, i gave up on "horror movies" so now i just look for the gorriest movies i can find

I still watch horror movies with friends, but only to laugh at them I guess, and if we get gore its an added bonus! But then again, there must be something wrong with me if I found movies like The Texas Chainsaw Massacre funny.