Upcoming 2009 releases your looking forward too

Southy

Proud Brisbane Metaller
Jul 28, 2001
Brisbane,Australia
Visit site
Also in an attempt to keep this slow ole place going, post what you are looking forward too this year

Me I am looking short term to the new Napalm Death and Sepultura albums, also Lamb of God's newie in February

I've got no idea what's coming out. If this year's anything like 2008, there won't be a lot to look forward to anyway.

new Destroyer 666 should be out any day now(in Europe at least,worldwide release a little later),really looking forward to this,they'll be back here in march for a a few shows too hopefully

I would be more interested in new Seps if they hadn't stolen the artwork concept from Death Angel's "Killing Season". It really shat me when I saw that.

This year, I am looking forward to new Depeche Mode, Heaven & Hell, Samael, Susperia, Rammstein, Grave Digger, hopefully Muse, and if Dream Theater are putting out a new studio album, then that too. Probably more I have missed or forgotten.

Dream Theater new album in about May.
Pain of Salvation DVD and new album some time this year.
Muse probably won't be til next year.... very late 09 if we;re lucky.
New Between the Buried and Me this year sometime.
New Porky Pine Tree this year too.

What is Maiden doing? Will they do another album or not?

I think they are gonna just keep running concept albums mate, they do pretty well with them for inspiration and all I think. Nation, good album, Dante XXI brilliant album, A-Lex good album, except for A-Lex, I prefer the Seps over Soulfly release that usually comes out in the months before or after.