Upcomming albums your looking forward too

I see James busted out the old ESP explorer in the Met pics .

James typically uses the white ESP explorer in the studio unless I missed something. I think it's the EET FUK guitar.

I lost all hope/respect for Metallica a long time ago, but to each his own.

Yep, its going to suck boring balls, or its going to be decent. If its great it will be the greatest comeback ever of course, I did hear it has some the fastest drumming Lars has ever done on it.

Well they said that St. Anger would be the great metal comeback record. What they came up with we all know - pile of shit. But I am still naive and optimistic. A little at least.

Well they said that St. Anger would be the great metal comeback record. What they came up with we all know - pile of shit. But I am still naive and optimistic. A little at least.

I heard only 2 songs off St. Anger (from the radio), and I'll take everyone's word that it sucked. "Frantic" was absolutely horrible. Hopefully, Rick Rubin will help them out and they'll sound good again.

I heard only 2 songs off St. Anger (from the radio), and I'll take everyone's word that it sucked. "Frantic" was absolutely horrible. Hopefully, Rick Rubin will help them out and they'll sound good again.

That's what I hope for too.
I went the whole album through and it was all pain and torture.

I don't remember them saying that, I do remember Lars wanted to be like the white stripes. St ANger would of been better if they would of just actuallly worked on it instead of throwing it together in 5 seconds.