Upcomming albums your looking forward too

Oblivious Maximus

I am the worm
Nov 5, 2003
Serving time in the middle of nowhere
Whats some albums being released (or supposed to be) this year your looking forward to checking out? Dosen't have to be all metal. Mine:

Exodus - The Atrocity Exhibition: Exhibit B
Metallica - ??? (let's hope Rubin works his magic)
Deicide - Til Death Do Us Part
Testament - The Formation of Damnation
Judas Priest - Nostradamus
Jeremy Wallace - Suicide Suitcase (probably gonna be the best of the year)

Arson Anthem by Arson Anthem
Demon Entrails by Hellhammer
Fury and Flames by Hate Eternal
Kingdom of Sorrow by Kingdom of Sorrow
Numinosum by Ascension of the Watchers

these album will be coming out next tuesday...I might end picking up at least one up...

Testament, Judas Priest, Suicidal Tendencies, Death Angel.

I think I heard Overkill and AC/DC were planning to get in the studio this year, but who knows?

Arson Anthem by Arson Anthem
Demon Entrails by Hellhammer
Fury and Flames by Hate Eternal
Kingdom of Sorrow by Kingdom of Sorrow
Numinosum by Ascension of the Watchers

these album will be coming out next tuesday...I might end picking up at least one up...
Kingdom of Sorrow is streaming the whole album on myspace. I've heard a few songs and their pretty damn good but it's Kirk after all. I pre ordered the Arson Anthem EP the other day. The live videos I've seen sound good.

I bought the new Decrepit Birth album 2 weeks ago. It lives up to the hype. To put it simple: it's great!!! I love that album. It might become the album of the year for me. Other than that ... mmhh maybe the new Catastrophic and Deicide(but I even passed out their last one!). Actually I'm still looking for some Speckmann shit on CD. Like the Abomination debut, Deathstrike and the 3rd Master record "Collection Of Souls".

Metallica have been shot down enough, time for a fucking comeback I know they can do it. I see James busted out the old ESP explorer in the Met pics .
Testament makes a return with the new one with the original lineup, fuck yeah about damn time! love em or hate em, AC DC is going into the studio in 2 weeks, for some more of that scratchy rockn roll. Others Motorhead, DarkThrone, Ihsahn, Dragonlord list goes on and on etc...

Testament
MetallicA
Exodus
Judas Priest
Opeth
Slayer

Priest...Nostradamus...I'm just hoping it's nothing like Loch Ness on their last release which was otherwise great!

Angel Of Retribution disappointed the crap out of me therefore I'm not expecting much from Nostradamus. I could be surprised, though.

I'm looking forward to the new Laaz Rockit record, with the original lineup. Should be good to hear from old school thrashers again.