Upcoming Gigs your looking forward too AND...

Saw Cryptopsy last night which was great but I'm looking forward to seeing Dragonforce in 2 weeks time and then I just heard Kreator are coming to Oz in August! :headbang:

Wacken, of course.

I'll see Cryptopsy twice in two days in september or something. And Iron Maiden (hell yeah!). Maybe Roskilde Festival (Opeth, Tool, Roger Waters, other stuff..., Orphaned Land should join ;)).

Nothing else really. Not at this time. Maybe Pyramaze because of lack of better things to do. I'm also trying to find out if I should go see Cinema Strange.

Hey what happened to my first post!

I wanna see Epica and maybe Dissection though neither are my faves, anyone know of any more bands coming to Israel? I too wanna see Rodger Waters but the prices are ridiculous!

Looking forward to Dragonforce next week and later in the year the Under the Blue Moon Festival which has Ne Obliviscaris, The Eternal, Lycanthia and some others. MFTB too.

The Minds Eye said:
Hey what happened to my first post!

I wanna see Epica and maybe Dissection though neither are my faves, anyone know of any more bands coming to Israel? I too wanna see Rodger Waters but the prices are ridiculous!

Epica tickets you can buy at the Metal shop(corner of Frishman and Disenghoff, T.A and at vetvet goth's fashion at disenghoff 121,TA
a ticket costs 120 shekels.(there's also a warmup band "Moonskin" with a Distorted's guitarist and drummer playing there so it's all good.

I'll be glad to see you there too, Jimmy!
cool accent man!

oh as for other bands coming to Israel...Sting and Depeche Mode are coming too but they're both pretty expensive and probably sold out...as for metal I don't know if anyone else's comming soon

Haha, I got myself guestlisted to some rather unknown band today. Ichiya, danish deaththrash. I know the bassist, but they're playing on the biggest metal venue in denmark, anyway.

So it's free, now I just need to decide whether the go or not.

Epica is coming to Istanbul this month...And you know what?? The gig is for free :D We won't pay to watch them...Rock Club of a university pays for the band , so all the gig is free :D

I will also see Apocalyptica at 28th of this month...But it's not free though :D I paid 30 $ for a ticket...

by the way anathema comes too this month
25th may
and i can't go ühhüü ühühü hühü
:erk:

to The Minds Eye, there's also a kreator concert in the 27th this month in israel..

paradoxile said:
Epica tickets you can buy at the Metal shop(corner of Frishman and Disenghoff, T.A and at vetvet goth's fashion at disenghoff 121,TA
a ticket costs 120 shekels.(there's also a warmup band "Moonskin" with a Distorted's guitarist and drummer playing there so it's all good.

I'll be glad to see you there too, Jimmy!
cool accent man!

oh as for other bands coming to Israel...Sting and Depeche Mode are coming too but they're both pretty expensive and probably sold out...as for metal I don't know if anyone else's comming soon

Yeah I'm not really into Sting or Depeche, and yup I know where the metal shop in T.A is thanks :D, haha cheers.

P.S About the Kreator concert it costs too much since I've never lsitened to them!

that will be great i'm sure and i hope you'll be verry happy
ya çalışıyorum o yüzden çok ters oldu zamanları
şehir dışı ya neyse sana iyi eğlenceler hatta benim yerime de eğlen :erk:
:rolleyes:

Morticia NL. said:
EPICA in Tel Aviv- great excuse to return to Israel.
Then Wacken and hopefully the Alila in Israel again:)

Means eating peanutbutter sandwiches the rest of the year.:lol:

why on earth would you want to see epica in israel when you can see them any time they're touring their(and your) home country.

Holland zijn oranje als de haar van Simone:rolleyes:

my dutch sucks, I know

Pethical said:
Looking forward to Dragonforce next week and later in the year the Under the Blue Moon Festival which has Ne Obliviscaris, The Eternal, Lycanthia and some others. MFTB too.

Yes. I can't wait for the Under the Blue Moon festival. Hopefully Virgin Black aren't doing their international tour till after that date and can still play it. But seeing Ne Obliviscaris, The Eternal and Lycanthia all in one day shall be great!

Dragonforce is only a few days away, also a signing at Utopia the day after :D

Metal for the Brain is a big one, looking forward to seeing the line-up.

Another one that I'm now looking forward too which just got announced is Queensryche. They are playing the whole of OM 1 & 2. Shall be grand!