Upcoming Games of '08

I'll tell you what will stink with Starcraft that Relic fixed with Warhammer 40k:

- Even if it's a game, there's some realistic touche with Warhammer: an infantry squad will have much trouble taking down a tank, you'll need special equipment or an anti-tank to take it out. With Starcraft, throw some zerglings on a tank and they might destroy it (lol yeah right)

- Lack of randomness with Starcraft. Come on... a friggin huge battlecruiser can only focus fire on 1 target at a time. With warhammer, some vehicules or squads could attack multiple targets at once. (like the Tau hammerhead gunship).

One thing Starcraft 2 might do better: no more unit caps (about time)
However, you'd forgetting that Starcraft is awesome, while Warhammer is gay.

Just kidding, never played Warhammer, but starcraft kicks the ass of most things.

However, you'd forgetting that Starcraft is awesome, while Warhammer is gay.

Just kidding, never played Warhammer, but starcraft kicks the ass of most things.

seriously, if you can buy Warhammer 40k: Dark Crusade, try the Space Marines, no one cannot fall in love with them... then try the Necrons if you want your army of terminators.

I need to go to a pawn shop and find a copy of killer instinct for the SNES. Been wanting to play that game again for awhile now. The emulator just isn't the same.

How about a Clive Barker game that DOESNT suck next year?
I still think that despite its shortcomings (like bad design choices), Jericho wasn't that bad. I enjoyed it a lot. And I just downloaded the official soundtrack, and man, the title music still sends chills down my spine. Anyway, I'm mostly looking forward to Fallout III, of course. I'm also hoping Condemned 2 will be ported to PC somewhere in the near future, and that Sacred 2 will be released shortly.

Sacred 2, Fallout III, Fable 2, Diablo III, Force Unleashed, Red Alert III and Gears of War 2 are what I'm most looking forward too atm.