Upcoming Games of '08

Ninja Gaiden II is freaking harder than the first one (at least on normal difficulty), and they made some combos pretty tricky to perform. Still, I'm enjoying the game. I just hate to have to try the same group of mobs 5 times because of the cheap tactics they sometimes use.

Been playing a lot of Battlefield Bad Company. Man, online either everyone sucks, or I'm really good. It's ridiculous. No one seems to use common sense in a battle scenario.

Went to buy TOO HUMAN today, but everywhere I went it hadn't even arrived yet. That totally grinds my gears.

hahaha, the new Red Alert will have loads of actors in it... Jenny Mcarthy (as Tanya), JK Simmons, George Takei, Tim Curry, Kelly Hu, Gina Carano and Gemma Atkinson.... as well as PETER STORMARE hahahaha

Ninja Gaiden II is freaking harder than the first one (at least on normal difficulty), and they made some combos pretty tricky to perform. Still, I'm enjoying the game. I just hate to have to try the same group of mobs 5 times because of the cheap tactics they sometimes use.

Hehe, I'm working on NGII now. I want to finish it in all difficulties, just like part one. I already finished the first difficulty, so now I'm warmed up to do the rest

A friend of mine got 2nd place in a KI tournament here in Greece and when I first played with him i got pwnd by a 90+ hit combo with Fulgore , that damn freak knows all the bugs to this game

I just found out Disciples III will be coming out soon too. Yay! Although the Undead Hordes aren't playable this time... they were my favourites :(

By the way, the shout went: "ULTRA... ULTRA...ULTRA... ULTRA..."

What! I'm going to miss the undead hordes. :cry:

Well, Stormie, you will more then likely get it before me, so tell me how it is :)