Upcoming gigs you are going to..

Made the cross-country trip for the Neurosis/Converge/Amenra show last Sunday and saw Bell Witch/Hell/Aerial Ruin on Friday night. (Bell Witch performed only the tracks that have Erik from Aerial Ruin on 'em, including parts of the new album.) Both shows were great.

If I can finish up with work early enough, Inter Arma and Atriarch are playing tonight.

Dream Theater has a 130 minute set tonight. I like Dream Theater, and I'm going for Images and Words being played in its entirety, but I'm not sure I can stand 70 minutes worth of new material.

Sounds like a solid ANALysis. Their last one went from mediocre to actively terrible. But still worth it for I&W :)
It wasn't bad at all actually. Out of the 70 minutes, 25 minutes was "A change of seasons" played in its entirety, which was excellent. Sounds so much fucking better live than on the recording, it's not even funny. They played only about 4-5 new songs, which was OK.

This has been a good week. Saw Incantation and Judas Priest.

On a sidenote; Babymetal opened for Judas Priest and half the venue cleared before Priest came on stage... that should give everyone an idea about the state of the metal scene in Singapore. :lol:

Reactions: nizzon
Went to see Naglfar in Arnhem last Friday Nov 30th, excellent show. Still a great band who play melodic Black Metal without losing the sharp edges.

Last Sunday I fnally saw Green Carnation live, drove down to Belgium especially for them, it was great, they focussed on A Blessing in Disguise which is my favourite album by them, great show! They also played a new song btw, hopefully we'll get a new album by them in the not too distant future.

Under the Doom in Lisboa filled my needs for a while, saw all the bands:
Wyatt E. - 7/10
The Wounded - 9/10
Desire - 7/10
While Heaven Wept - 7/10
Draconian - 7/10
Arcturus - 9/10
Collapse of Light - 6/10
Kontinuum - 8/10
Sinistro - 6/10
Antimatter - 9/10
Shining - 5/10
Solstafir - 7/10

<3

Reactions: nizzon
Decibel Magazine Tour (Cannibal Corpse, Morbid Angel, and Blood Incantation) tonight. Necrot was supposed to play, but a snow storm prevented them from making it.

Blood Incantation almost didn’t make it, but thankfully got there last minute and got to play a (shortened) set. Still fucking ruled.

Reactions: MadTinus