Upcoming Gigs?

joe bonamassa in may, slayer in june, download in june and apart from those I'm saving my mahunee, very poor student right here

really want to go to high voltage fest in london, cathedral and eyehategod but im just way too poor

Airbourne
Sauna Open Air (Death Angel, Anvil, Grave Digger, KISS)
Tuska Open Air (Megadeth, Testament, Overkill)
Sonisphere Finland (Anthrax, Iron Maiden, Slayer, Alice Cooper, Heaven & Hell, Stam1na, Mötley Crüe)
Masters of Metal (Onslaught)
Deströyer666, Demonical & Axegressor
Holy Moses

Yeah... I'm seeing Vader in an extremely small venue tomorrow though, I suppose that's a small constellation for not being able to see Obituary.

Well, I'm gutted. Just got back from the "Vader" gig (ie I went and got my £12 back), I had a word with the co-promoter but he wouldn't tell me anything about why Vader and the rest of the touring bands had pulled out. Said he "couldn't" tell me what had happened... as you can imagine, I'm pretty pissed. Nothing I can do now anyway, and I wasn't going to stay and watch two shitty local bands when I was supposed to be seeing fucking Vader. Anyways, I hope I eventually find out the truth from someone.

:(

Damn. Sorry to hear that man.

need%20a%20hug.jpg

What was all this commotion about Obituary?

Come and see them in Sheffield on Friday, jackasses! My mate's band Neuroma are supporting. Might be able to get us in cheaper - let me knowwwwwwwwwww

I've been waiting nearly two years to say this...... Let me savor this moment....... *deep breath*
EVILE TUESDAY :D

Maybe The Haunted..I'm not sure yet since i don't have anyone to go with..is it only me who find it boring to go by my self?