Upcoming Live Dates

Oh, tks. I had known only of the date in Milan with Bloody Mary.
The 29th of March I've another gig - Editors - and was thinking to go in Milan the 1st of May, but it's a Thursday and even if here is holiday, the day after I can't make the long week-end so... I'll go the 12th of April in R.E. for sure :kickass:

Is it Saturday the 12th of July that they're gonna play @ Evolution? I hope so!

That's a long journey indeed.
Instead I think I won't be able to catch 'em live in Reggio Emilia, 'coz the same day I'm thinking to go to see Einsturzend Neubauten in Bologna. So I'll definitely catch 'em only at the Evolution Fest. ... I hope they'll add more dates and come back to Florence.

Definately! There's so many bands that I absolutely love that I haven't seen before! Novembre, Orphaned Land, The Wildhearts, Tyr, Textures, The Ocean, Diablo Swing Orchestra, Eluveitie, Manegarm, Negura Bunget, The Old Dead Tree....the list goes on!!

I met Carmelo & Giuseppe last Saturday at Gods of Metal, but didn't talk to them, just greeted 'em, bcs then arrived even Paolo from Klimt1918 and I've finished to talk only with him. Hope to be more lucky at Evolution... would've liked to tell 'em many things... Didn't neither shot a picture :cry: But they've been very nice as usual, to stop with me and just say hello.

It should be about time they could make a date in Sicily...

July 12 @Evolution Festival, Milano (IT)
Novembre is supposed to perform from 14:30 to 15:15, only 45 minutes, but it's good the same.
It's rumoured this week-end is gonna rain...
Anyway, Wildhoney is on arrival, beware :kickass: