Hypocrisy Summer Festivals 2010

I received my ticket for that fest this morning! You going or just wanting to go?

My Birthday is during Wacken, and I will be there with a friend who is born on the same day as me so I think that is going to be lots of fun :D

I really wish I could go, but I cannot leave the country for a week during that time, my boss has already planned his vacations for that period, therefore I need to be there to back him or its the fucking end of the world

besides, I'd need a fucking shitload of money to buy the plane tickets for that period, fucking expensive to go to Europe from here during that time of the year

so no, I wont be attending the best metal festival ever

:(

yeah same here... its really expensive go to europe...

fucking europeans!!!! hahahaha, fucking awesome festivals

I really wish I could go, but I cannot leave the country for a week during that time, my boss has already planned his vacations for that period, therefore I need to be there to back him or its the fucking end of the world

besides, I'd need a fucking shitload of money to buy the plane tickets for that period, fucking expensive to go to Europe from here during that time of the year

so no, I wont be attending the best metal festival ever

:(

haha, "period".:loco:
That really sucks, it's a great line up.

not yet, but I think the songs were all on the other part of the tour, just shorter (no final chapter, or the 2 song medley and most probably others)

I see that they are playing for 1h15 in Summer breeze, so there will be more songs than at hellfest ;) (they had 50 minutes at Hellfest)