Upcoming releases

papajohnny

Dec 9, 2012
Leskovac, Serbia
So, a thread devoted to new releases you're waiting for.
With a new Amo album, and lots of other stuff, it looks like it will be a good year.

For start I'll post this:

https://soundcloud.com/peaceville/darkthrone-leave-no-cross

New 'throne album is something I'm really looking forward too. It took me some time to fully appreciate the style of their last few releases, but I gotta say I'm hooked.

New song seems to expand upon their existing style, and I quite like it. The Underground Resistance is definitely something that's worth a listen.

So, what's on your list?

I´m waiting for Tuomas Saukkonen´s new material from Wolfheart. http://www.facebook.com/WolfheartRealm?ref=ts&fref=ts
Coming next winter, or so he (and I) is hoping.

I´m afraid it won´t be so marvel than Black Sun Aeon, but Saukkonen is one of those Masterminds, can not be bad.
I was quite unsatisfied when Saukkonen announced he bury all the old bands and projects. BTD was good and BSA was something genius.

And of cource i´m waiting for that collection box from BSA/BTD/DOS/RS.

http://kaaoszine.fi/wolfheart/
Scroll down for english version.

I'm waiting for the new Riverside - the first track is brilliant :)

I'm also waiting for the new Audrey Horne, Stone Sour, Depeche Mode, Von Hertzen Brothers, Leprous and Alice in Chains. - Not much metal, obviously ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a bunch of melodeath releases coming my way this spring, including Omnium Gatherum, Dark Tranquillity, MyGrain, Eternal Tears of Sorrow and Noumena. Then there's the aforementioned VHB and Leprous.

I'm also kind of hoping some more cool non-metal stuff would come about. I know there's some of that somewhere...

I'm also kind of hoping some more cool non-metal stuff would come about. I know there's some of that somewhere...

I have heard that there could be some other good music than heavy-metal, just waiting for it will come to me. If you find that, send it to came to me also. ;)

For real, always I find some non-metal stuff i´m into and think it´s more than nothing can be, it is more or less a big joke. Or then it is some band/artist all the 10-years girls are listening to.

I don´t know is it me or the music.

Omnium Gatherum is gonna give people a good run for their money at this rate. Fantastic!

Last edited by a moderator:
My most anticipated release of this year already came out, "The Living Infinite" by Soilwork. Fan-fucking-tastic DOUBLE album. Not a single weak track. Once I wrap my head around the whole thing it'll be in my top 10 or 5 metal albums. Also, "The Audio Guide to Happiness Pt. 2" by Jolly is a great album that came out this year.

I'm excited for the release of new albums from Amaranthe, Dagoba, Seventh Wonder, The Unguided, Amorphis (of course), Into Eternity, and Scar Symmetry. Also hoping Solution .45 puts out something this year too.

Also, my band ORCumentary is putting out a new album this year! March 29th. Check my signature for more info.