UPCOMING SHOW: 8/20/05 Ocala, FL

Hmmmm.... that's on a Saturday, so I might actually be able to attend! This time around I'll make a point to stick around and say 'hello'. I've never actually been to Ocala, but I live right off highway 27, so getting there should be about as complicated as driving in a straight line... hehe.

Have you played with any of these other bands before?

IceSage said:
Hmmmm.... that's on a Saturday, so I might actually be able to attend! This time around I'll make a point to stick around and say 'hello'. I've never actually been to Ocala, but I live right off highway 27, so getting there should be about as complicated as driving in a straight line... hehe.

Have you played with any of these other bands before?

Nope - they are both locals... I've met the guys from Despot... they are a stratup group trying to get it together for the show...

And yeah coming up 27 all you do is go like 1 block north of 17th St. and turn between a convenience store and the Wendy's thats right there. K&K is right behind there. A lot of people park over behind the Wendys cuz the parking at this venue is really limited. Hope to see you there!

Dang it! We had to schedule a trip at the last minute that's going to keep us out of state (California) until next Wednesday, so I'm going to miss the Ocala show. However, my wife and I will be at the Tampa show.

Anyone know if there will be any good concerts this week in the Sacramento area?