Upcoming Shows!!!!

Thanks for letting me check out rehearsal Thursday night. Norman's vocals sound great! Rhythm section crushes! Guitars are ripping! You guys rule! Kick tons of ass tomorrow night!

Metal Regards,
Nt

turbinator said:
Thanks for letting me check out rehearsal Thursday night. Norman's vocals sound great! Rhythm section crushes! Guitars are ripping! You guys rule! Kick tons of ass tomorrow night!

Metal Regards,
Nt

Thanx for comming down Neil and nice to meet you. Let's do a show together soon!

Steve

turbinator said:

Metal Regards,
Nt
Thanks for visiting our small, yet cozy, studio!!! It's always great to see you and hope to see you again soon!

Elena

I'll be ready for that in '04. Steve you keep slaying like you did last time. Doing some gigs together would be cool, since I love your band and Imagika knows how to fuckin' throw down hard.

Just in: Steel Prophet will be doing both shows in the Bay Area with us and Agent Steel. Now that's a couple nights of kick ass metal! Shows like this don't happen enuff around the Bay so come out enforce! Plus Helloween is playing a couple days later!

Metal!
Steve

Imagikafan said:
See you tomorrow night, Insania. :kickass:

-Mark
The beer-smiley kinda resembles me at metal shows...

Another thing, on Wed. night at The Edge, Superjoint Ritual. I know nothing of this outfit, would they be worth the time? Pantera-ish? I'm working in Santa Clara this week...

:wave: hiya, Cinflames! Good to see you here. They don't have any shows down there lined up that I am aware of, but I could be completely wrong. I hate that the off topic opeth forum is gone. I liked going there and don't really know where to go to see the old group of people now. Ugh.

Squeak said:
:wave: hiya, Cinflames! Good to see you here. They don't have any shows down there lined up that I am aware of, but I could be completely wrong. I hate that the off topic opeth forum is gone. I liked going there and don't really know where to go to see the old group of people now. Ugh.
Off topic...

Squeak, do you have any of those pics from the LH gig for us to view and most importantly post on the Imagika site? We would love to showcase your work!