Upcoming Shows!

Justice Impaled

Spinkicks for justice!
Jun 17, 2006
Orange, NSW
I couldn't find a thread for this so I hope its okay :)

sharkstourcopymq2.jpg

nov6smallcopyjn7.jpg

nov8sharkssmallcopydz6.jpg

l_eb4047452fa84d54b476e2681f83b1e2.jpg

PLUS!

December 26th @ Maggotsville, Sydney
LEBENDEN TOTEN (USA)
+ Code Of Lies + More TBA

Might have a few bits and pieces coming up in-between as well

OH! and Canberra people dont forget this big one:

AoH.jpg

Its gonna be a busy month, so lets make it sexy. :)

Do i smell bad or something? No one is replying. :lol:

The Aeon launch will be the best Tech Metal show of 2008 IMO.

Any Sydney-siders making the trek?

it's more like month old meat..

the grind infiltration = us grind bands have to spam 25 sites to get 2 people to turn up, spam 100 sites and get a mighty crowd of 8

so essentially ou go through empty drawers because all the cutlery is unwashed and left in the sink?

i also have mild telepathic powers
i can tell when joel will log onto msn and promptly be online if i wish

and nintendo has the best games

so whats in it for grind bands? no hoards of fans, no celebrity fame, no outrageous sex with groupies, not even clean cutlery....

The satisfaction of knowing your band is worthless, but actually, you make some pretty rad friends AND unlike (most) metal bands you can easily get away with playing mixed bills of punk, hardcore, grind, rock, electro etc.

And also be considered "underground" for your entire band's history. That's worth cred right? Sometimes a girl might spit on you, sometimes the girl might even be a guy and it could be vomit. Those guys are keepers. That's what a groupy is all about right?
It's not telepathic guessing that the sun will come up, Joel on msn is just as constant. That's why he couldn't maintain his job at Big W, he was having msn withdrawals.

damn, i was hoping you didnt know of joels condition, i might have seemed more impressive with my telepathic skills

you could sell your soul... you might get a spoon out of it, but its totally worth it

Pretty much, well with how much "widdly-dee" kinda stuff i do on the fret-board, the only difference is the vocals and the drumming style

Nathan + Mel: MSN keeps me from having to talk to real people :) haha