Upcoming Vendlus sale:

MajestikMøøse

Membrum virile
Jul 28, 2003
Not Siberia
Joseph/Vendlus over on their board said:
Ok so what will be more evil than having a release on 06.06.06 everyone else is doing it, why not vendlus. well because we want to be even more cliche. All Vendlus CD/Vinyl Titles will be 6.66 on this glorious and sacred holiday that comes only once, just as will this deal.

Prepare for the "Unholy Armageddon Sale"

So yes everyone don't buy cds until this day, unless you really love us! please help spread the word about this sale!

If you haven't bought megaptera yet, shame on you. It's hot and goes great with vodka.

Also I wont be around much for three weeks, I'll be in berlin I'm going to burn down staalplaat if anyone wants to come along and help please feel free to send me a email or private message and we can meet up. There also might be a big signing coming up very soon, like next week. Feel free to start guessing!

peace and chicken grease!

joseph

yeah so, those of you who still need the Wolves In The Throne Room, Especially Likely Sloth, V:28, Oragami Galaktika, Audiopain, Agalloch or Megaptera (etc. etc.) stuff released by them, here's your big chance.

Vendlus = pure class

Seriously, I've yet to hear a less-than-solid release from them

Dude seriously, what is wrong with the Grey EP? Unless you hated the core of what The Mantle was, I don't see how you anyone can dislike its inherent awesomeness. Unless, of course, you hated the core of what The Mantle was, of course.

This post brought to you by the Dept. of Redundancy Dept.

NADatar said:
Dude seriously, what is wrong with the Grey EP? Unless you hated the core of what The Mantle was, I don't see how you anyone can dislike its inherent awesomeness. Unless, of course, you hated the core of what The Mantle was, of course.
this totally makes no fucking sense

The Mantle + Drugs = The Grey EP

My argument wasn't intended as logical, I mean I was debating J.'s opinion here, come on. :dopey:

NADatar said:

This post brought to you by the Dept. of Redundancy Dept.

I don't hate it, but I would never call it essential. It's one of those things that's more interesting theoretically than musically and doesn't lend itself to repeated listening, and because the songs are reworked so radically the connection to the Mantle is lost almost entirely.