Update and Plans...

rgbeach

Feb 11, 2002
Chicago
www.hexology.com
For those of you that care, here's what HEX is currently working on and planning for the coming months.

- 4-song CD (currently untitled) for release late December/early January with the following tracks: enlightenment, wurm, choke, and Put It Off (by Non-Fiction)
- full-length CD for release by November 2003 (hopefully ready for ProgPower 4)
- Age of Mystics on Ultimate Metal compilation Vol. 1 (February release)
- maybe a couple of shows if we can get our act together

Lot's of work to do, gotta run!

Good news! The 4-song demo we were planning on releasing this month has turned into a full-length, 9-song CD! Even better news is that it's release will be delayed only a few weeks, so look for it in late february. The track listing (in no particular order) is as follows:

- enlightenment
- wurm
- shut it down (from Soul Fragments)
- juice
- a new age
- choke
- put it off (by Non-Fiction)
- age of mystics (from Soul Fragments)
- fragment (from Soul Fragments)

Still better news, our plans to release a full-length CD by November for Prog Power 4 have not changed. Dan and I will be getting together for a few weeks in March to start the writing process.

fun, fun, fun...

Originally posted by _Cha0s_
Whats up in the HEX world? How did the Cd go?

The CD is still going! I'm actually working on guitar solos and next week vocals. then to mixing and mastering, and it should be ready by mid-February.

Thanks for the post, man!

Bob

Originally posted by Hydraleader
bob, and when were you going to tell your number 1 on street promoter that the new album will be coming out soon?? just kidding. can't wait to hear it.

I told you that we were working on it, didn't I? I've got a lot of work to finish in the next 2 weeks, but it is doable. I've already got a copy reserved for you!

Originally posted by rgbeach
I told you that we were working on it, didn't I? I've got a lot of work to finish in the next 2 weeks, but it is doable. I've already got a copy reserved for you!

i'm sure you did, but i must have forgot. sorry.