UPDATE: December . 03 . 2004 - 'Activity in silence'

Venenum Veritas

/frank ruiz
Apr 27, 2002
Los Angeles, CA
www.facebook.com
It has been a while since the last update, but this does not reflect an absence of activity. We have continued to demo all of the new material to be better prepared for the studio while working out the specific logistics and details relating to it's release. Since this process is taking longer than anticipated, Daylight Dies will most likely begin playing live regionally in early 2005. We are also planning on posting one of these new demo tracks online in the near future - stay tuned for that. As some may be aware, Daylight Dies were featured on the Relapse Records Contamination Festival DVD released several months ago. The DVD contained a partial set list, but the full set in audio CD format will now be released in a limited 1,000 pressing available only directly from Relapse Records and should be available shortly. More details involving the new album and up-coming live dates when they become available.

We have continued to demo all of the new material to be better prepared for the studio while working out the specific logistics and details relating to it's release. Since this process is taking longer than anticipated, Daylight Dies will most likely begin playing live regionally in early 2005.
this confused me :confused: . Does this mean that the album will be released before/during/after the tour begins?

The DVD contained a partial set list, but the full set in audio CD format will now be released in a limited 1,000 pressing available only directly from Relapse Records and should be available shortly.
I love that word, "limited" :D

We aren't actually going to start touring, but we are going to start playing shows again in the South East US while we work out details for the next full length. The biz side of things is taking much longer than anticipated so we're going to start doing shows until we get that shit situated. So we will be doing shows before the record is released.
For those of you that have seen the contamination festival DVD, I'd like to assure you that the audio quality for the CD release is substantially improved.

"audio CD format will now be released in a limited 1,000 pressing available only directly from Relapse Records and should be available shortly"

When "exactly" is shortly? I'd be pissed to miss out on it.

Darth Kur said:
"audio CD format will now be released in a limited 1,000 pressing available only directly from Relapse Records and should be available shortly"

When "exactly" is shortly? I'd be pissed to miss out on it.
Shortly means we don't have a release date. I know a couple of these live CDs (as all the bands on the Contamination DVD have a companion audio CD they are releasing) are already out. They are waiting on a contract back from us.. which they should have... "shortly". If I were to guess, I'd say January or February. I'm sure you won't miss out..

Ok, Jesse. Thanks for letting me know. I appreciate it.
When items are limited to a low amount I'm always afraid I won't hear about were and when to get a copy until after they're all gone.