Update November 2009

usaprogmusic

ProgPowerGRRL
Things have been quiet since PPUSA so I thought I would give a quick update on what is going on in Suspyreland:

• Gregg is building a new studio. The ceiling in the live room is about halfway done, then the walls have to be put up and painted, the electrician has to come in, the rest of the HVAC has to be done, and they need to test equipment and put up proper sound treatment. The guys are going to have a painting party next weekend so everything is coming along!

• Recording for the new album will probably start in December (first drums), based on the way things look right now with how the studio construction is going. We'll be doing some frequent studio updates once the recording starts.

• They will be programming the song "April in the Fall" to submit for Rock Band so hopefully that will be out for you all to purchase for your game around Christmastime.

Hope everyone had a great Halloween!!

Updates! I love updates!

• Recording for the new album will probably start in December (first drums), based on the way things look right now with how the studio construction is going. We'll be doing some frequent studio updates once the recording starts.

Awesome! In what format are the studio updates going to be? Short movies on youtube? or a sort of diary kinda deal on the website/forum?

• They will be programming the song "April in the Fall" to submit for Rock Band so hopefully that will be out for you all to purchase for your game around Christmastime.

That is great news! I can't wait for it to be up and play it :D Even though I'm no star, I know a few people that are quite decent at the game and I'm pretty sure I can convince them to at least get the game; get a bit of revenue in for the band :D

Unfortunately Halloween isn't as big here as it is in the US. I did go to a Halloween party where a couple of local bands played and we had a blast. But it's nothing like a full-blown American Halloween, which I do hope to attend one day :)

Updates! I love updates!

Awesome! In what format are the studio updates going to be? Short movies on youtube? or a sort of diary kinda deal on the website/forum?

That is great news! I can't wait for it to be up and play it :D Even though I'm no star, I know a few people that are quite decent at the game and I'm pretty sure I can convince them to at least get the game; get a bit of revenue in for the band :D

Unfortunately Halloween isn't as big here as it is in the US. I did go to a Halloween party where a couple of local bands played and we had a blast. But it's nothing like a full-blown American Halloween, which I do hope to attend one day :)

You definitely, DEFINITELY, need to be in America for at least one Halloween, particularly New York when Halloween lands on the weekend. The West Village looked like Mardi Gras last night. Sadly, I don't think it's on the weekend again until 2014.