Update on Terminator's Daughter Fundraiser

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
I want to extend a heartfelt thank you to everyone that donated to help Terminator's family out during their time of need. I found out that time of need was greater than anyone could have anticipated.

Terminator's funeral had to be canceled. His life insurance policy did not pay out because of missed premiums during his extended illness. The family could not afford all of the costs associated with the funeral. This is on top of the needing to get his daughter to Miami that I previously posted about.

I'm happy to announce that we raised over $1,400 for the family. All of the personnel at Center Stage were absolutely blown away by our generosity. I simply told them, "We take care of our own and Term was one of our own for over a decade."

Center Stage will be writing up their own statement regarding us and I'll post it as soon as I receive it. I have not spoken to Ren since last week. However, I have every intention to check on him as soon as things settle down for him.

We truly are a family.

Insurance companies are evil... That really sucks about the cancellation of the funeral. But, KUDO's to everyone who helped out in this time of need. Make's me really proud to be part of the ProgPower family. Glenn/Jenn, if there's anything else or any other way to help, let us know...

Wow, I'm so glad we were able to help out like that. The whole situation seems to be one heartbreak after another; I just hope we've been able to take some of the strain from Ren and the rest of the family. I'm so proud of everyone that stepped up - you can't find this kind of family anywhere else.

That completely sucks about the funeral.......and makes me tremndously sad, but it's cool that we raised some cash for the family.....
Keep us posted if/when you hear from Ren.......

Edit: Even a co-worker is surprised by this, he said it's nice to know that there are still some good people out there who don't only think about themselves. Kudos to the PPUSA Family who helped out. You guys seriously rock......:headbang:

Unfortunate about the funeral, but the important thing is that the little girl and the family are getting taken care of.

Though I am not online these days, you are always in my thoughts of good times, good friends and YES truly a PP family. Big hugs to my friend and good smelling man, Ren.

What a terribly sad addition to an already sorrowful time. Just glad I was able to help a little. The ProgPower family does indeed take care of its own.

I'm happy to announce that we raised over $1,400 for the family. All of the personnel at Center Stage were absolutely blown away by our generosity. I simply told them, "We take care of our own and Term was one of our own for over a decade."

That is just awesome!!! This truly makes me proud to be part of the ProgPower family. The closest I've seen this is the Klipsch family that I am also part of that did something similar to help somebody that was in need! Indeed, kudos to everybody that pitched in here.

Sucks royally to hear about the funeral situation there. I wish I was in a position that I could just go there and say "Hey, how much you need? I'll cover it!" and just stroke the check.

Again, awesome on the part of the ProgPower community to come together like this and will be curious to see the statement from Center Stage. This is precisely why I have no compunction of putting up my hard-earned cash to help sponsor the thing.