update the opeth web site..for christ sake

Sep 19, 2005
Belfast
how long is it now that Lopez has left? as much as i wish he hadnt i think its time the official web page had a new pic of the band?
The one art the top still has lopez so time for a change me thinks

TOA: Understand your feelings... but there's been no time. It'll happen in the proper timeframe. Axe got himself on the site under the "Biography" section... it'll have to do for now. The future now holds a nice break, writing and recording and of course new promo shots etc... and then you'll see.... YOU'LL ALL SEE! ahem... sorry.

Also....I'm sure we'll get an update on Lopez when Lopez wants us to get an update.

Reactions: Treesinger
TOA: Understand your feelings... but there's been no time. It'll happen in the proper timeframe. Axe got himself on the site under the "Biography" section... it'll have to do for now. The future now holds a nice break, writing and recording and of course new promo shots etc... and then you'll see.... YOU'LL ALL SEE! ahem... sorry.

Also....I'm sure we'll get an update on Lopez when Lopez wants us to get an update.

Was that non-sarcastic humour from Samsara? This is monumental, put it in the FAQ. Or not, you know.

I know sorry about that. I have been waiting for the guys to get new promophotos and the picture hasn´t been replaced. Of course I just could have taken another photo but it just hasn´t happen. But the good news is that before Opeth went out on the last european tour they had a photosession so I hope that a new one will be up before christmas!
Anna

ilu lmao. Your full of laughs guy.

Well thanks for the update Anna, but im doubting the new pic will be up before Christmas anyway haha.

It doesnt bug me much anyhow.

48991530.Opeth2.jpg

48992185.Opeth3.jpg

These?

19 Months of Non-stop death....metal! "Mikael Åkerfeldt"

Read the rest below...

blog.myspace.com/mikaelakerfeldt

:err: :p