update this coming friday possibly

That being said, you can't underestimate the youngsters and their internet connections in this matter! More 20-something-year-olds than ever are into obscure and underground metal from the 80's and such. The guys from Gatekrashor, Demon Bitch and Borrowed Time and my own band Gatekeeper are living examples of that.

Totally!

I am trying to side with Bob's logic for pushing this thing to be in the city for two years. Bob always state's that a fest like this will do better in the city due to walk up traffic. Well, the city walk up traffic aren't 15 year old kids in Municipal Waste shirts. Therefore, to me there has always been some dependency on attracting some older folks.

It's awesome that there are 20 somethings who are discovering the classics. These are the kids sewing patches in their denim vests and headbanging up front! Back in the day, I had no sewing skills so all my patches were fastened with safety pins!!!!! (Well, I was as much into punk as metal - LOL)

I believe he's basing it on this, posted in the original post and the RMA facebook:
"More good news: all calculable data suggests we will sell out. I may even start confirming the 2014 headliners because of it."

Exactly. Damn Jason, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.