Update:

NK

Complete Bastard
Sep 8, 2001
USA
www.auslander.net
Hey everyone..

Back to the studio tomorrow to continue with the Ion Vein guitar tracking. Everything so far has gone spiffingly well. Now we move onto the 7 strings.

There's quite a few things brewing now...

1. Pamela Moore's album will be available on April 19th. I'm waiting to see the final package - I'm hearing very positive feedback so far.

2. I believe the Prototype album comes out in a week or so - not sure of the date exactly though. Can't wait to see what you guys think of that.

3. I'll be getting the mastered Sickening Horror CD tomorrow. It will be totally crushing! Can't wait to hear it.

4. Bugdust - the massively long distance between the band and the rest of the world has slowed things down a bit, but now we're all on the same page on everything. I'm going to do a couple of final FINAL tweaks over the next few days and then that will definitely go off to mastering next week.

5. Twisted Into Form - been working on this in my home studio for a few days now. The material is killer. I will start the mix next week.

6. Java/Sectara - not sure what the final name for this project will end up being, but in either case it's really crazy stuff. The drums are all tracked, but I've still got some final editing tweaks to sort, and then we can get going on the guitars. Can't wait!

7. Aesma Daeva - drums were done before Christmas. Then there was a rather radical change in the lineup - a new lead vocalist. That has certainly affected the scheduling quite a bit, but we will soon get back to work on the tracking once things are stabilised again on the music front.

I have quite a number of other things I'm already working on that will probably take me well into the autumn. It's all very exciting, and I will definitely let you guys know as things develop. Until then, I'm not saying a word...just rest assured that it will all kick lots of arse!!

:headbang:

Exciting announcement to come soon regarding Bugdust.

Sectara is still under way, albeit rather slowly. Nearly done with the recordings.