Updates?

They've written the new stuff and (I think) it is recorded? I wasn't quite clear on that. They're shopping around for a label right now. Until they get a deal, nothin's going to be released.

It does not make any sense why they are not getting any deals. Who in the hell would deny them a deal? I guess that they have candidates, but they are just looking for the right label for them.

There are a few variables in the selection process, but nothing can really be said. It still stands that Skyfire has an established fan base with an original sound, that still manages to remain accessible. I suppose it's the whole no clean choruses deal; that and their not metalcore.

Suprised Century Media, Spinefarm, or Nuclear Blast won't take this great band in.

Anyway, I look forward to some new Skyfire material. Timeless Departure is definetly one of the top 10 metal songs of all time.

I think skyfire needs to promote themselfes better, perhaps im wrong but a good start would be to get the Website going again, keeping the news fresh. bahh,,,but what do i know. I just hope that they will get their Record deal soon, Cant wait to hear the new songs.

NP Skyfire - Cursed By Belief!

Well, perhaps that they have recorded all the songs and are waiting for a Record label to show interest. At least something to show that they still are alive and kicking, and not just on the Forum. Just a thought...

Yeah, Miocene and myself are trying to do that with My Space. Letting people know that Skyfire is still around, while at the same time bringing in new fans.

Hey F_V, you and miocene should throw up www.metaldisc.com as a way to get Skyfire CDs on the myspace entry. It's only about 15 bucks a pop :tickled: and maybe easier than finding them on ebay.