Uploading DI

benjy

Jun 8, 2012
Hey guys, I'm probably going to upload the DIs to a song for a mix, but i would like to know if I upload them could i leave all the plugins out and you add your own tone and such to each track? Then whomever downloads each may mix and load plugins. Thanks in advance.

Hardcore ish. Think new BMTH maybe...I have vocals I just want a taste on what you guys can do!

Yea how do you export midi? I won't be able to lay down vocals for a while sorry.

The vocals I have are really rough and it is hard to scream when certain people are home haha. I will though maybe this weekend. I just need a good take. I use logic and I'm pretty sure it is in the export. Sorry about that.

The vocals I have are really rough and it is hard to scream when certain people are home haha. I will though maybe this weekend. I just need a good take. I use logic and I'm pretty sure it is in the export. Sorry about that.
One that's recorded - that's good sounds. Just need to add a good compression.

Guys, Im having a problem, when i export as midi the drums come up in like 10 different tracks as piano... and the loops disappear. I am, by the way, using logic.