Death/Speed Metal Mix Practice

SkylarWanke

Jan 6, 2014
Wyoming
So I was browsing my dad's computer today and found an old song of mine. It's not the greatest by any means, but I figured that I'd upload the DIs for anyone who just wanted some extra practice in their down-time, or anyone who is just bored in general. It was all exported 44.1Hz/24bit WAV.

In the zip you should see:

Ambient Insert
Ambient Insert 2
Ambient Insert Layer
Bass Drop
Bass Drop Layer
Distorted Sub Noise
Drums (Mapped in Addictive Drums)
Drums GM (General MIDI)
Guitar L
Guitar R
Gunshot
Piano MIDI
Strings MIDI

And there should also be a reference mix in there just in case you need it, though the reference isn't the best. This is my first time ever uploading DIs so hopefully everything works! If not, feel free to call me a dumbass and tell me how to fix it. :D

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/r93ldbfoochkn86/n6h3ijmLjE

EDIT: You may notice the lack of a bass track. That's because I didn't have a bass at the time or any bass plugins (still don't unfortunately), so I do apologize.

Well, just figured if anyone was bored enough they'd play with it. Didn't expect anyone to go crazy with it or anything. Though, Death did release a few demos and even an extended version of The Sound of Perseverance without tracking any bass ;) :lol:

No, I understand what you're saying. No harm done. But, like I said earlier, just putting this up here so people can fuck with it if they want haha.