Upon which god would you inflict deicide (the act, not the band)?

Which god and its slavish worshippers would you undo with fanatical violence?

• The deified goddess Hitler Rotten

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • The worshipful master Bill Maher

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dirrrr, Matt Damon!!!!!!

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • The six-stomached god of vomit, Michael Moore

• The glorified and holyfied Hanoi Jane

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I will sacrifice my life and my friends life to deicide em all!

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • I will slavishly worship all of these shining lights of our post-Reagan existence

• Total voters

Jurched

Ask&YoullBeSorry
May 10, 2005
Calais, Maine (not France)
Question of the day: Upon which of these beloved gods would you inflict deicide?

Which of these god's cultures and civilisations would you rape and burn and forcibly convert, while throwing down their idols and altars?

Would you martyr yourself to rid the world of these degraded beings' horrific blasphemies???

Jurched

Winston-Salem said:
Who the hell is Hitler Rotten?

Sorrrry! Typo. Does this answer your question?
crazyeye.gif

Jurched

Jurched said:
Question of the day: Upon which of these beloved gods would you inflict deicide?

Which of these god's cultures and civilisations would you rape and burn and forcibly convert, while throwing down their idols and altars?

Would you martyr yourself to rid the world of these degraded beings' horrific blasphemies???

Jurched

you know,i have much love for the creator of this site.

but i just have to say one thing.!!!

there is no room for politics in music.music is suppose to help you escape the daily bullshit.

i just had to get that off my chest people.

I vote for Jane Fonda. My pops was a Green Beret in Vietnam and that has always been a sore subject to him, and me being a military member I piss on her face at every NCO club.

Where is Tom Delay on this list?

:cry: Aww shucks...Not again:cry:

clear.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:I have hated this smug fucking prick for years. This was the best news I have had in a long time.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well since we are on the issue of total assholes let me add a few more....
Limbaugh
Frist
Sean Hannity
Anne Coulter
Bill O'Reily
Rick Santorum

"You know I could run for governor but I'm basically a media creation. I've never done anything. I've worked for my dad. I worked in the oil business. But that's not the kind of profile you have to have to get elected to public office." George W. Bush, 1989

:D :wave: