Uranium Vs. Head Bangers Ball

I'm gonna go with Headbangers Ball. It's longer and they don't repeat the same fucking videos constantly like Uranium. They also don't have a total idiot for a host. That girl is about 20 years old tops and tries WAY too hard to act like she's "so underground"...

I'll be honest here, I can't stand Hatebreed, but I met Jamey at the Slayer show here in October. Whether I like his band or not, I think he's a cool guy and a decent host. He explained to me then that he does NOT have a say in everything they play, but he does get to pick about 25% of the stuff. He is apparently responsible for them playing a Testament video (Which I never saw but he was wearing a Testament shirt when I met him so I asked if he would ever play them, and he said he already did.) as well as quite a few other videos by bands I like.

At least he IS a true metal fan (I talked with the guy for about 20 minutes...Surpsisingly he DOES know his shit!) and not some goddamn little girl trying to act like she's the queen of metal or something!

Anyway the better show is Headbanger's Ball hands down and at least we have SOMETHING that will play some real metal!

Triumphant Apostle said:
He explained to me then that he does NOT have a say in everything they play, but he does get to pick about 25% of the stuff. He is apparently responsible for them playing a Testament video (Which I never saw but he was wearing a Testament shirt when I met him so I asked if he would ever play them, and he said he already did.) as well as quite a few other videos by bands I like.
He also specifically requested Death's "The Philosopher" with a little tribute to Chuck.... he gets my respect for that.

Uranium plays better shit(not by much). Julie is one dumb bitch but she would give a good quick blowjob no doubt.

Uranium? Are you guys joking? Uranium almost ONLY plays nu metal, they very rarely play a band besides Korn, Disturbed (their favorite band), Mudvayne (their second favorite band), Linkin Park, or that ilk.

Headbanger's Ball plays a lot of great shit like Neurosis, Mastodon, Cattle Decapitation, Pig Destroyer, Opeth etc.

But the best is Extreme Rock which plays even better shit like Neurosis (again), Killing Joke, Poison the Well, From Autumn to Ashes, Underoath, A Static Lullaby (sadly by far their worst song), etc.

Also, Mnemic are NOT nu metal and they are rather good. They are industrial metal (just like Static X, bitch).