URGENT!

zupi_clone

Mar 26, 2004
nam
PLEASE, SOMEONE OFFER ME A G-MAIL ACCOUNT! I NEED TO UPLOAD 2 GIGS OF FILES TO ERASE A HARD DISK BEFORE 2MORO 11PM, CAN'T EXPLAIN, NOT ENOUGH TIME, PLEASE HELP. YOUR BELOVED ZUPI! o_O

STEVEN K, WHERE ARE YA MAN???? GIVE ME 1 I KNOW YOU HAVE THEM!!!

many thanks mate!! Steven?? get the fuck out here now!! youre in the bad books ya kunt ya!! hehe

zupi_clone said:
PLEASE, SOMEONE OFFER ME A G-MAIL ACCOUNT! I NEED TO UPLOAD 2 GIGS OF FILES TO ERASE A HARD DISK BEFORE 2MORO 11PM, CAN'T EXPLAIN, NOT ENOUGH TIME, PLEASE HELP. YOUR BELOVED ZUPI! o_O

STEVEN K, WHERE ARE YA MAN???? GIVE ME 1 I KNOW YOU HAVE THEM!!!

why don't you just get a new hard drive?

Brynjar said:
why don't you just get a new hard drive?

no, the problem is my external hard drives wont mount on my desktop, theres an update problem that i cant seem to fix myself, so anything i have on my local driv e not backed up which is about 2gig needs to be put somewhere else hence i cant use my ex. hard drives. dont have a dvd burner, and even if i did, it would be firewire 800, so its no use at this time.

zupi_clone said:
no, the problem is my external hard drives wont mount on my desktop, theres an update problem that i cant seem to fix myself, so anything i have on my local driv e not backed up which is about 2gig needs to be put somewhere else hence i cant use my ex. hard drives. dont have a dvd burner, and even if i did, it would be firewire 800, so its no use at this time.

yeah, the ould macs are great alright :tickled:

siderea said:
you're sorted out now right?
mail yahoo is now 1 gb as well btw

i think so, but i can attach 2 gig files haha, i thought i could with g-mail :( fuckin kunt anyway, ah well, its going to be file by file i think

ps. that stuff IS on its way, please bear with me ;) sorry for delay

StevenK said:
man txt me or ring me if you need me :D
or i could have given you access to my computer at home to upload 40gigs

your machines in mullingar though, i cant manage that, cos its on my local drive, unless i drag the whole tower up :tickled:

cant txt you during the day, you told me not to, cos of the nurses always watching you :erk:

cheers anyway boss, ill sort something out

no i mean ftp access,
anyhow, you couldnd upload 2gigs in 1 day, you can barely download that in 1 day,
the upload is very restricted.

any news on that job???