Tour 2011 - everyone please read, thx

Elin Anir

New Metal Member
May 11, 2010
Hello Disciples!

Concerning the upcoming tour, I, Elia Alexander Stieger (male, 26, have own flat/apartment) will offer a FREE and SAFE lodging in St. Gallen, Switzerland (about 90km east of Airport Zürich, Switzerland, please check google/maps for the exact location) for EVERYONE from EVERYWHERE who wants to attend the tour.

I myself will attend the concerts on Wednesday 16th in Basel at the Z7 and on Saturday 26th in Nancy. For all the other concerts I'm not able to attend (the one in Munich/München maybe, but mostly not), BUT you can still take the offer.

Concerning that, there are some conditions:
1) This offer starts from Wednesday 16th November to the end of the tour. All the concerts before I'm not at home because of the annual repetition course of Swiss Army - sorry folks.
2) Yes, you can just use my apartment/flat for traveling through switzerland and/or staying overnight. For weekends, you can stay the whole weekend (friday evening to monday morning). For workdays (monday - friday), I can just offer you the night IF you don't stay some days.
3) I'm living alone, so you have to go to train or somewhere in the city while I'm at work IF you don't stay some days.
4) Yes, the offer is FREE, didn't I say that? But I won't allow drugs (except tobacco and alcohol), pets or MORE than 4 people. 4 is the maximum, because my flat/apartment isn't that big.
5) You also can wash clothes, go shopping or have me give you a "tour" to my hometown (please check wikipedia for St. Gallen, if you're interested in that or the local tourism office). This last point is only available for weekends or people who stay several days. Unfortunately, there is no metal- or rock-bar anymore in St. Gallen, so you have to bear with mostly commercial music and boring places, I'm sorry.

HOW TO TAKE THE OFFER?
Just write me an e-mail to: e.a.stieger@bluewin.ch AT LEAST 5 DAYS IN ADVANCE !!! You really are giving me a hard time if you just appear in front of my door ;D
After I got your e-mail and confirmed your stay/dates, I will inform you about everything else important. As e-mail title, please use "OL-TOUR 2011 stay", because my spamfilter is really tight.

No, I won't take money/sex/other sorts of payment for that, but you are free to hug me or give me a present from your country, if you think there is need for that. I will show you the most important parts of the city (St. Gallen is small enough, we will have that in about 30minutes), explain you the traffic routes and directions. Please have in mind, that Switzerland DOES ONLY ACCEPT Swiss Francs (no Dollars, no Euro, no other currency) and that the banking houses have only opened from monday to friday from 10 am to 16 pm. On weekends, there is ONLY 1 legal opportunity to change money and really, it's bad.

-----------------

So, if you think I've missed some crucial information, post your question here and I'll answer asap. Please don't ask here for dates or if I can get you from the Zurich Airport or something like that, my e-mail is above, use it, thanks.

Hey, man! That´s awesome!
I´d gladly take the offer and even offer my place (in Germany), but unfortunately I´ll be in Argentina at that time. Yes, that means that I´m gonna miss the whole tour... But well...

Thank you, and I hope that people would take you as an example...

Greetings,
Wally

You are a very generous person indeed! I wish that I was in Europe, so that I could have been a part of this amazing tour. I hope someone does take your help and many international friends be made.

Hey, man! That´s awesome!
I´d gladly take the offer and even offer my place (in Germany), but unfortunately I´ll be in Argentina at that time. Yes, that means that I´m gonna miss the whole tour... But well...

Thank you, and I hope that people would take you as an example...

Greetings,
Wally

This sounds awfully similar to what happened to me and India :D