Everyone attending Powerfest, please read....

Isn't Milwaukee quite a distance from Madison???
Maybe it isn't. I have never been good at geography.
Though, Milwaukee is like one to two hours due north of the city, where Madison is roughly two to three hours due West of the city, no?

Anyhow, always glad to hear there are people like yourself who appreciate hunting for CDs!!! :headbang:

We fly into Milwaukee. It's about 75 minutes to Madison, but it seems shorter. We actually go Milwaukee to Madison back to Milwaukee because the Earwax there doesn't open until 4:00PM. From Milwaukee we drive about 1/2 way to Roselle to hit Impulse first thing Friday morning. It's all good fun for us.

Sentinel Steel will not be able to make it to the Chicago Powerfest this year....

I'd like to apologize to the Chicago Powerfest team, who have been very understanding and supportive....I hope to be a part of their festival next year.

And I apologize to the Chicago Powerfest attendees who made advance reservations for CDs....I will be emailing you soon with a free shipping offer if you'd like to pay online (or by mail) to receive your CD reservations....

Have a great time at Powerfest (I regret not being able to see TURISAS, ICED EARTH, TESTAMENT (the new song samples are amazing), ION VEIN and TWELFTH GATE plus discovering new bands) and be sure to give Lance King (Nightmare Records) a lot of love at his table. :)

-- Denis

Sentinel Steel will not be able to make it to the Chicago Powerfest this year....

I'd like to apologize to the Chicago Powerfest team, who have been very understanding and supportive....I hope to be a part of their festival next year.

And I apologize to the Chicago Powerfest attendees who made advance reservations for CDs....I will be emailing you soon with a free shipping offer if you'd like to pay online (or by mail) to receive your CD reservations....

Have a great time at Powerfest (I regret not being able to see TURISAS, ICED EARTH, TESTAMENT (the new song samples are amazing), ION VEIN and TWELFTH GATE plus discovering new bands) and be sure to give Lance King (Nightmare Records) a lot of love at his table. :)

-- Denis

Hate that won't be able to meet ya, but the free shipping is a cool offer. Looking forward to the e-mail.

I too was looking forward to meeting you Denis.

I do not know the specifics of the reasoning for the cancelation. That's between Denis and CRJ....

What I will say though is that I have had multiple successful transactions with Denis. He is indeed a stand up guy with his business.

I certainly recommend ordering from him.