Uriah Heep's US Tour

Justin G

Jul 28, 2007
Northern VA
www.facebook.com
Anyone else catching them in Annapolis, MD on Tuesday? I thought I wouldn't be able to see them since they were playing the same day as the M3 Festival, but visa issues delayed their tour. I think that's the first time visa issues have done anybody any good!

Oh shit! I didn't realize it got rescheduled! I had a buddy offer me a ticket and I turned it down because it was the same day as M3. Now I might be able to make it!

Thanks for posting that. Otherwise, I probably wouldn't have known about the new date!

Oh shit! I didn't realize it got rescheduled! I had a buddy offer me a ticket and I turned it down because it was the same day as M3. Now I might be able to make it!

Thanks for posting that. Otherwise, I probably wouldn't have known about the new date!

They're doing 6PM and 9PM shows. I think the 9PM show is sold out. I'll be front row for the 6PM one.

A few pictures from BB Kings here (audience shots, I had no photo credentials.) I was going to attend several shows while on a trip to the northeast, but the cancels and reschedules changed all that. :( Take advantage of the situation if you can -- the band is in peak form.

A few pictures from BB Kings here (audience shots, I had no photo credentials.) I was going to attend several shows while on a trip to the northeast, but the cancels and reschedules changed all that. :( Take advantage of the situation if you can -- the band is in peak form.

nice setlist, great band

Well, the 6PM show in Annapolis, MD was amazing. It was an intimate venue (I was about 4 feet from Mick Box), the band sounded great, and they played a setlist loaded with classics. Watching Box play the solos to July Morning was like watching a magician at work.