Urotsukidoji

Sep 13, 2002
Visit site
It's a very killer Testament instrumental. I like the live version from the Live At Fillmore much better than the studio one, cuz it has absolutely no word samples. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

So, what do u legions think of it?

I think Testament should play it a couple of times on their upcoming tours. Stevie D could really give it a spin. :D :headbang:

I hope there will be some killer adrenaline pumping instrumentals on the new Testament album. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

The anime is strange. The first time I ever saw animated characters having sex, it was a trip to say the least!:D

It's ok , it's not their greatest instrumental IMO. It sounds like it could have been on one of James Murphy's instrumental cd's. Musical Death is my fav. Now that I would like them to put back into the live set this time around. :D

The anime is strange. The first time I ever saw animated characters having sex, it was a trip to say the least!
I was surprised myself when i saw it in the early nineties.I guess us westerners are used to Donald Duck and Roadrunner.It is Japanese and is pronounced ew-rot-ski-doji.In Japan they don't pronounce t's in tso and they don't pronounce u's like in suki.