US tour dates listed on ticketmaster??

Ok,so like this Tour is Back On???

Someone said the US Tour was cancelled
again????

Are Saxon gonna be Touring the US in the
Fall???

this is the real Saxon touring.however until these dates are posted on the official site,who knows if they will actually happen.I don't think the phony Saxon could afford even a bus ticket to the states.This tour is very soon about 6 weeks away,I would hope to have confirmation soon.

Yeah, in Chicago music papers, there are ads for the gig.
They use the promo photo from LIONHEART in the ad.
Anyone know who is supposed to be supporting SAXON on tour?

I hear you Twisted Tony! By the way...I was at BBKings a few weeks ago for Vancouver BC band Loverboy and they were giving tickets away for free to folks who bought a movie ticket next door or dinner across the street. I didnt plan on going but since I ate at Hard Rock Cafe.... what the heck... They opened with "Working for the weekend" and played it again as a closing number. I recognized maybe 3 other tunes. Kid is hot tonight and Notorious and hot girls in love. Most of the 50 people infront were into it, the rest payed more attention to the bar and socializing. I KNOW SAXON CAN FILL THIS PLACE. It stands 1000 between the floor and balcony. See you in November I hope it works out!

mveneck said:
I hear you Twisted Tony! By the way...I was at BBKings a few weeks ago for Vancouver BC band Loverboy and they were giving tickets away for free to folks who bought a movie ticket next door or dinner across the street. I didnt plan on going but since I ate at Hard Rock Cafe.... what the heck... They opened with "Working for the weekend" and played it again as a closing number. I recognized maybe 3 other tunes. Kid is hot tonight and Notorious and hot girls in love. Most of the 50 people infront were into it, the rest payed more attention to the bar and socializing. I KNOW SAXON CAN FILL THIS PLACE. It stands 1000 between the floor and balcony. See you in November I hope it works out!

We'll definitely have to have a few rounds together!! SAXON!!! :headbang: